Monday, August 17, 2009

Some pictures from London ...

One for Anéa ...

... and one for me ... ;-)

Seen in some tube station or other on August 6th.

And in closing, a totally unrelated picture for my best friend C. because it is her birthday today!! Hooray!! She is 33 years old today and I hope I will be able to get to somewhere where I can call her and wish her a happy birthday. (Phones don't work so well in the mountains. :-)

C., I also hope you will have a wonderful day today!! Whether I get to talk to you or not. :-) This picture shows how I feel about you, or rather us:

Kjempeklem til deg!!! :-)

3 comments:

Fifty K said...

Hope you had a good time in London. Im dying to get back there.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that lovely picture, I feel the same way! :-) Have a great stay in the mountains!!! Big hugs from C. :-)

Leisha Camden said...

kccat: I had a good time but I was there just for a day, so I didn't get to see a lot. But it was good to see my friends and I enjoyed my day at the zoo. :-)

C.: :-)