Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Theater ... !!

I don't go see it often enough, but I really enjoy live theater. And unlike with movies, when I go to the theater I feel like I can pat myself on the back afterwards. I did good, going to this cultural event and expanding my horizons. :-) But of course one has to find the right play. That can sometimes be tricky, while other times you just literally stumble across it.

Like this ... !! Look at that, wow!! When I was a kid I just completely loved this book. I recently reread parts of it and it's still just as good as I remembered. I've got to see this play. Does anyone want to go see some theater in the park with me?? :-)

3 comments:

Elin said...

This is one of the reasons I really miss being an Oslo girl. :( I loved Momo too!

KAS said...

Hehe... I can't even remember her reading it to us. You sure?? I remember trying to read it myself, but I never got very far. Very sad. Loved The NeverEnding Story, but just never managed Momo.

KAS said...

But I'm all for theatre, of course, Leisha, so just depends on when you want to go ;-)