Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bugs ...

I've got lots more things I want to rant about, but after the past two days' worth of text it's probably time to break it up with something lighter. Rather convenient as I hardly have the energy to type ... I'm sick and feel like shit, a head cold with a fever that I thought I only had on Tuesday, but now I'm suspecting it may have come back ... so argh. I don't know how I managed to write all that stuff yesterday and Tuesday. :-) Tonight I've been feeling totally out of it, zero energy. So here's a pointless video for your enjoyment.

I posted some pictures of insects last month, you may recall ... this video is about the same thing. It's a wasp I met in the woods this summer. I wanted to check out how well the macro function on my camera would work on the video setting. Pretty well, as it turned out. :-)

No comments: