Wednesday, August 3, 2011

TMI

I started taking a new medication today that's supposed to help my throat. Which really needs it. I'm hoping it will help, but in the meantime, it's GROSS. Advertising lies - you have to dissolve it in water and then drink it, and it says on the package that it has a refreshing lemon flavor, but that is total BS. It's revolting. I can hardly force it down. And I have to take it three times a day! For like ten days. The first half of the cure I have to take double doses. Maybe that's where I've been going wrong so far ...

I've been wanting to get it over with so I've been mixing one double dose instead of two single ones. Maybe that's what's been making it so unbearable. It took me well over an hour to force today's second dose down.

Here's the TMI part: it was much quicker on the way up again.

I'm going to break it up into single doses from now on. And dump in crazy amounts of my favorite pink lemonade mix, from Whittard. It can't make it any worse.

1 comment:

Paz said...

could be worse ever hear the side effects of the slimminig pill thats all the craze.
hope the lemonade does the trick