Monday, August 15, 2011

Yay, vacation!!

It's taken a while, but finally I am getting some vacation time and getting out of the city. Yay! :-) I had to work all of July, so apart from a couple of weekend trips I haven't been away much this summer. Yet. But now I'm finally going. Leaving tomorrow morning and getting back ... well, I'm not entirely sure, but I think probably Thursday next week. Thereabouts. In the meantime you'll have to entertain yourselves - I don't think I will be anywhere near a computer at all till I get back home. I'm already dreading the abstinence ... but that's actually a phantom fear mostly, because I'm going to our cabin - actually to both our cabins, because now we have two! (yes, really) - and when I'm there I usually just phase out all this modern communication malarkey. Actually pretty sweet. :-)

I got an interesting comment on a post I wrote a few days ago ... the one where I said I wouldn't dish out a whole smorgasbord of deeply offensive claims about England. But now it seems that at least one person wants to hear some really offensive things about England. I didn't get around to writing that post yet, and now there's no way I'll have time before I leave. But when I get back, I will probably be offending the English people and their culture. A lot. So we have that to look forward to, at least.

Hope you'll all have a good couple of weeks. :-)

No comments: