Tuesday, June 22, 2010

PZ Myers in Oslo

I'm guessing, or at least I'm hoping, that everyone reading this are familiar with the blog Pharyngula ... ? You guys are educated and well-informed, right? ;-) Well, the man behind that blog, PZ Myers, was in Oslo last week, on his way to an atheist convention in Copenhagen. He gave a lecture at the House of Literature, and KAS and I went there, of course. It was great to listen to him - the topic was 'Creationism in America', but he talked about a lot more than that. Not that much new information, but all the same, it was a really good experience. He was entertaining and articulate and definitely worth seeing. :-)

I'm slowly but surely putting the lecture up on Youtube. This is the first part of nine ... two more are on my channel already and the rest will follow soon. Enjoy. :-)

No comments: