Monday, May 21, 2012

It begins ... !!

Tomorrow's the day ... !! Well, actually Saturday's the day, the big day, but you know what I mean. I'm pretty psyched about tomorrow too. :-) I know it doesn't seem like it, since I've been neglecting the blog so horrendously that I haven't even written up my usual ESC reviews this year. It's a disgrace, I know. :-( I blame Pinterest. But of course I have been following the build up to these increasingly suspicious couple of weeks in Baku, and since there's no time to write 42 blog posts by tomorrow, I've made a video instead.

Actually it ended up being two videos, since my new camera does some weird things sometimes and I can't get Any Video Converter to work with me right now. Oh well. These are my thoughts for tomorrow.

Fullscreen here.

Fullscreen here.

No comments: