Monday, March 23, 2009

Cover boy

Keanu's on the cover of Vogue Hommes International this month.

Be still, my heart ... !!!!! o_O Amanda takes the best pictures of him.

I have GOT to get hold of that magazine. eBay, help me ... !!

You can see the entire article here ... with transcripts and everything. Yay, CK. :-)

In other news, it's my cousin S's birthday today. Happy birthday, if you see this. :-) It would also have been my precious little doggie's birthday - she would have been 20 years old, so obviously this wouldn't have been her birthday even if she hadn't died in 2001 ... dogs don't get that old ... but it's 20 years ago today that she was born. She was such a sweetie. :-) I wish I had a picture of her I could post, but this was before the digital age, alas. She was super adorable though. :-)

2 comments:

Fifty K said...

Those are some nice pics! I hope you can get a hold of that magazine.

Leisha Camden said...

You bet I will. ;-) I already checked the main branch of newsagents here in Norway, they don't seem to carry it, alas ... but eBay is my friend. ;-)