Tuesday, March 3, 2009

George and the Ten Commandments

This is a video that shows the late, great George Carlin expounding on the Ten Commandments in one of his shows. Muy excelente. :-) If you haven't already seen this, seriously, don't miss it.

I'm posting this mainly for my blogging friend Margo, who's been ... let's say not so into these famous dos and don'ts recently. I wish I could link to her blog as it's well worth reading, but it's invitation only at the moment.

Margo, you may be feeling down right now, but I'm sure this will put at least a temporary smile on your face. ;-)



In other news, it's Square Root Day today. 03/03/09. Meaningless but somewhat amusing. :-)

4 comments:

Lemmy Caution said...

Can't go wrong with Mr. Carlin!
Good stuff!!

The Cog said...

I agree with Mr. Caution...Carlin is good for you...even when he was playing with Thomas and his train friends...well, maybe.

Anonymous said...

Loved the video! Thanks for the plug and the video, Leisha, it did put a smile on my face :)

Leisha Camden said...

Glad you enjoyed it, guys ... and you especially, Margo. :-)

Carlin is good for everyone, people should watch him more. :-)