Monday, January 31, 2011

Books I've read in 2011 - January

Mysteriet Ingeborg Køber by Ivo de Figueiredo
Saturday by Ian McEwan – AUDIO
Musketerene tyve år etter, volume three by Alexandre Dumas
Nation by Terry Pratchett
Den inre kretsen by Mari Jungstedt
Operasjon Isbjørn by Eirik Wekre – AUDIO
Push by Sapphire
Blind Faith by Ben Elton
The War of the Worlds by HG Wells – AUDIO
The Little People by John Christopher
Den tredje søsteren by Terje Bjøranger
Udyr by Lotte Hammer/Søren Hammer – AUDIO
Myrstrå vipper by Rolf Jacobsen (Gyldendals lille bibliotek)
Lonesome George by Henry Nicholls
The News Where You Are by Catherine O’Flynn – AUDIO
Japanese Schoolgirl Confidential by Brian Ashcraft/Shoko Ueda
Flat Earth News by Nick Davies

12 printed books, 3,374 pages.
5 audiobooks, 46h 34m.

Favorite fiction:
I'm very predictable - I've got to say Nation. I'm not just saying that because it's Pterry. It really is fantastic. One of his best. Read it and see for yourselves. :-)

Favorite nonfiction:
Hard to choose ... !! I read four nonfiction books this month and three of them could easily be my favorite. (The book about Japan was interesting, but shoddily edited, so doesn't quite cut it. :-) I think I'll have to go with Nick Davies. That book is probably my most important read this month, and was also extremely well written.

Favorite audio:
Hard to choose again. James Wilby read Saturday, so ... ? ;-)

Potential read for next month ... ? :-D

1 comment:

Alberto said...

hola desde españa. te puedo mandar muchas postales. gracias. blues-alberto@hotmail.com