Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More games!

Yay, more games! I just picked up a package from the post office this afternoon - I've been waiting for it for like three weeks, I had hoped it would arrive just before Christmas, initially. No such luck, obviously. But better late than never. I think these three games will turn out to have been worth waiting for. :-) I got them from Nerdvana Games on eBay ... a good seller, friendly people, and really good shipping prices. It's not their fault that my order took so relatively long to arrive, they mailed it on December 15th. You never know with international shipping.

What I got:

Piece o' Cake. Players collect - wait for it - pieces of cake. :-) You can choose to either eat your pieces to score immediate points, or you can try to keep them to put together the biggest cake. I think we'll have a lot of fun with this. :-)

Chaos. A card game where players try to collect almost complete sets, but watch out for the fourth card in any set, it'll unleash chaos!

We Didn't Playtest This At All. Yeah, that's the name of the game. Another card game. You take cards, you play cards, you see what happens. The object of the game is to win, so try not to lose, because then you don't win. This is a very quick game AFAIK, so hopefully it'll be a good inbetween game. Supposed to be a lot of fun. :-)

No comments: