Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quote of the Week

90% of all supernatural phenomena are due to rats. The remaining 10% can be explained via mice.
André Bjerke aka Bernhard Borge, De dødes tjern


Paz said...

there is an exception, 90% of supernatural phenomena is caused by badgers ;)

Leisha Camden said...

You've got a lot of badgers in Ireland? :-)

Paz said...

Not really a lot, but there is the random dead one on the roads from time to time. They were blamed in the past for the outbreak of disease in animals on farms, so when anything went wrong as a joke people blamed it on the badgers.
The Times(English) ran an article that there was widespread badger baiting going on in every town and village in Ireland, complete BS, but there is some going on here as well as over there.