Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cute & funny

I've been at work for twelve hours today, so I don't have the energy to write anything profound and/or clever today. :-) I was thinking I'd post a movie review today, but ... not gonna happen. So I'll just share a funny video from Youtube and then say goodnight. :-)

I'm not sure how I came across this thing - just surfing, I guess. It's basically somebody's turtle trying desperately to catch the attention of its fellow pet, the family cat. I think it's adorable and hilarious ... the turtle is so cute. And this video really shows the difference between the mammalian and the reptilian brain - the turtle is focused 100% on the cat, whereas the cat has made the discovery that there is a twolegs present as well ... and, not unaturally, it finds this much more interesting. :-)



This video is a couple of years old ... a few months ago the owner posted another video of the two animals together. It's not as funny, but it's still cute. :-) I love the way the turtle streeetches to reach the cat's face ... :-D



Enjoy. :-)

Cohen, even though this isn't one of my turtles, I hope you'll like it. ;-)

4 comments:

Paz said...

cute :)

Paz said...

their fast little buggers

Paz said...

their fast little buggers

Leisha Camden said...

Yup. They're faster than almost everyone who hasn't met any of them in real life expects. :-)