Sunday, February 15, 2009

EEE error error EEE

Something weird has happened ... I posted the Quote of the Week a few hours ago, it went fine ... but then I noticed a typo, so I edited it to fix it. When I got back to the blog all the text there was gone. o_O The entire sidebar is still there and nothing wrong with it, but the posts have gone invisible. Weirdness ... !! I went to the Blogger help forum to see if there were any tips - unsurprisingly, I wasn't the only one with the problem, and equally unsurprisingly, nothing much seemed to be offered by way of assistance. >:-(

There were some tips, though, so I've tried all those ... logging in & out I'd already tried, and it didn't work. I've cleared my cookies. I've checked to make sure that the colors are contrasting. I've refreshed the browser, I've tried in another browser window. Still invisible. What's so weird is that everything is still there, I can get to it from the archives. It's just not visible. My other blogs are fine. What's up?? I'd like to fix it, but how?

Now I'm trying to add another post; someone seemed to indicate that this might help. We'll see. If it doesn't, and you can't see anything either (it may be just me) then I do know how to make it visible - add www to the address (you know where! :-), hit enter, and then everything shows up. At least for me it does. This is so weird.

If anyone else is having the same problem, I'd love to hear about it.

edited to add that now it's OK again. o_O So if you are having the same problem, try adding another post and see what happens then. Weirdness ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you should spend more time writing to (ahem) people who're waiting to hear from you and waste less time fart-arsing about on the 'kin internet.

Just a thought, though. Feel free to ignore me. I'm used to it now...

>...sob...<

Leisha Camden said...

Yes, I am bad ... ! :-( But I'm not ignoring you. I'm putting together a package. Seriously.

About the text message you sent, you remembered it kind of half right - I'm working on your request. I'll keep you posted. :-)