Monday, April 4, 2011

These people make me sick

This shouldn't surprise anyone - I am not a fan of Jakten på den 6. sans (The Search for the 6th Sense). This is a retarded show for dipshit idiots, and, as you will have guessed, it's a TVNorge production. It's now in its ... I want to say third season. No, fourth? Whichever, it's way too many. It's a competitive reality show where 'psychics' compete to be the ... most psychic, I guess, and win a trophy. They have to do a bunch of retarded things, obviously. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, I shouldn't be this bitchy about a show that I don't even watch - I've only managed to force myself through less than one episode, and that was way back in the first season.

This should tell you a lot about how stupid it is. I couldn't bear to watch one entire episode, and I watch The Bold and the Beautiful EVERY DAY. Well, every weekday. But still. I record it when I go away on vacation. This should really tell you something.

Anyway ... I despise this show and everyone on it, they are either deluded fools or conniving fraudsters. I hardly know which is worse. The latter means that TVNorge is staffed by idiots (so I'd probably go with that option) and the former means that they are exploiting fellow human beings in a despicable manner. Take your pick. I don't watch it so by my own principles I shouldn't really comment. But just this once I can't stop myself. Last night they stooped to a new low ... so low, in fact, that I wouldn't have believed it even from these scumbags.

In each episode the 'psychics' get several different tasks that they have to complete, related to their imaginary abilities. I'll leave those up to your hopefully somewhat less vivid imaginations. But the third and last task of yesterday's show was really something else. I could hardly believe it when I read it. WTF is wrong with people??

The con artists were given the task of communicating telepathically with Rigmor Johnsen from beyond the grave.

WTF??!?

This is a girl who at the age of 16 was sexually assaulted and brutally murdered, then left like a piece of trash in a stairwell.

Her assumed killer - he's served 16 years in jail for the murder, but the case has been highly controversial ever since it happened - is still alive. For all I know any number of Johnsen's family members are still alive too. Obviously not her parents - she was killed in December 1957 - but siblings, cousins, nieces and nephews. I don't know, but it's perfectly possible. But who cares about their feelings, screw 'em all for ratings!!

I think this is so despicable and so low and disgusting that I don't have words to describe it. (Contrary to appearances ...) Are there no limits to what these people are willing to do, how low they will sink? What were they thinking? What were they going to ask her? Did Torgersen really do it or was it someone else? Any other questions I don't even want to think about.

These people make me sick.

No comments: