Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Books I've read in 2008 - December

These are the books I've read this month. Not all of them journalled on BookCrossing yet, as is my habit ... shame on me, I know, I need to do better next year. :-)

More on books read tomorrow. :-)

Me of Little Faith by Lewis Black (audio)
Olja by Gunnar Lindstedt
Giving by Bill Clinton (audio)
Dronning Margot, volume one by Alexandre Dumas
Illusions by Richard Bach
Freakonomics by Levitt/Dubner (audio)
The Echo by Minette Walters
The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie
Something Muffins by Stewart Clark
Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
Legally Blonde by Amanda Brown
War and Anti-War by Alvin Toffler & Heidi Toffler
Broken English Spoken Perfectly by Stewart Clark
Mannen i sjön by Arnaldur Indridason (audio)
Turtles by Mervin F Roberts
Kallocain by Karin Boye
Matilda by Roald Dahl
Real Murders by Charlaine Harris
Dronning Margot, volume two by Alexandre Dumas

1 comment:

Leisha Camden said...

At time of posting 8 of 19 journalled. Wonder when I'll get round to doing them all ... :-)