Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cats and board games ...

... is what I normally spend my Saturday nights with; the last Saturday of the month, at least. It's the regular monthly board game night at my friends K and Dag-Erling's house. They have four adorable cats. Always nice to visit with them. Although in the second picture here they may not look very friendly ... :-D

Whisky the Ghost Cat ...

Pestus (right): DIS IS MAH HAPPY FACE!!
Whisky (left): I SUSPECZ HIM ...

We played Runebound. I started out pretty well, but then I got killed a couple of times and lost all my stuff, so, well, I kinda fell behind a bit. Ahem.

Here's my character, One-Fist. Not sure what's up with his spear, it was just bendy like that. Probably supposed to be straight, but ... that One-Fist, he's just a non-conformist in a lot of ways. Nice background, huh? That's Dag-Erling, he ... took an interest in my efforts to take a picture of One-Fist and wanted to ... contribute. Yeah, that's right ... contribute. Out of the kindness of his heart. Aww.

5 comments:

Paz said...

I would be more worried about the precarious position of the unsheathed sword in One-Fists belt, that and the state of teeth ;P

Leisha Camden said...

Well, the fight against the dark lord Vorakesh unfortunately doesn't leave too much free time for the finer points in life. :-(

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love cats!!! And board games are fun, too :)

Findabair said...

Glad to see you had a good time, and thanks for sharing the photos (I have kitty withdrawal symptoms *sigh*).

Love the captions; you should make proper LOLcat pics out of them :)

Leisha Camden said...

I'm not what you'd call a cat person, but Pestus likes me. :-)

Findabair, there are more cat pictures from Saturday in my 'Game stuff' album on Photobucket. These were the best though ... :-D