Saturday, October 4, 2008

It haunts me ... !!

I was out shopping for a new DVD recorder today, and look ... !!

There is no escape ... !

But I DID NOT BUY IT. My strength is as that of ten because my heart is pure!

I actually hardly bought anything in that store. They didn't have what I wanted at a price that I wanted to pay, so ... if you're sold out, you'll miss a sale. Don't I know it. I just got a case for my new camera, and then I went down the street to a competing store and got my new recorder there. Serves them right. >:-) I did see another thing in the first store that I really liked, though:

I don't know what it is, but I want it ... !

Is it some kind of an mp3 player? If it is, then maybe I can get it, because I don't have an mp3 player, but I could probably use one, right? Hmmm ...

6 comments:

Leisha Camden said...

A google search result:
http://ie.europe.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=17897

Hmm, indeed. Must look into this ...

Paz said...

Give in to the power of the dark side, you know you want it, can you hear it calling in the breeze outside Leisha...Leisha....

Leisha Camden said...

Yes, I hear it ... !!

Paz said...

the power of the dark side, strong it is. :)

Paz said...

remember admitting that you have an addiction (Keanu in your case) is the first step to recovery,:P
have a good weekend

Leisha Camden said...

Oh, but I love my addiction ... ! ;-)

You have a great weekend too! :-)