Sunday, November 30, 2008

Books I've read in 2008 - November

Storm Thief by Chris Wooding
SO watcha sayin’ [sic] by Martin Kellerman
Fup by Jim Dodge
The Dream of Scipio by Iain Pears
Sult by Knut Hamsun
The Ballad of Typhoid Mary by JF Federspiel
Songs of Tuvalu by Gerd Koch
Se oss by Amal Aden (pseud.)
Saknad by Karin Alvtegen
Amphigorey Again by Edward Gorey
Jamilia by Chingiz Aïtmatov
The Tokaido Road by Lucia St Clair Robson

Findabair, I'm going to 'Cross one of these books to you.

Can you guess which one (it's not Fup ;-)?

4 comments:

Leisha Camden said...

Shamefaced confession: once again I have not gotten around to journalling all the books on this list. Far from it. :-( Have patience ...

Findabair said...

Meep! You've disabled inline commenting again *confused now* :)

-- At a guess, I'd say either Jamilia or The Dream of Scipio :)

Leisha Camden said...

Yeah, I changed it back ... there's something wrong with my home computer and when I have the comments set to inline I can't post comments myself. o_O 'Error on page' ... for some reason. So I guess I'll leave it like this for now.

Right on the first guess - it's Jamilia. Though you can probably have the other one too if you want. ;-)

Findabair said...

I'd love to read Scipio as well - have been wanting to do so :) (I probably shouldn't acquire even more books that will have to be moved, but ohwell :)