Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Raphael Climbing And Falling II

OK, so, I did get the pictures yesterday, but CH has taken it to a whole other level and just made up slide shows of literally everything – it is extremely impressive (and makes me a little embarrassed since I haven't managed anything even remotely like that – except with my videos which I did put on a DVD with a fancy menu and everything) but it does mean that I can't do anything with the pictures. Or if I can, then I'm not computer savvy enough to figure out how. Which would not be surprising. So I'm still basically where I was yesterday. Oy vey. Now maybe I'll be sorry for calling her high maintenance … she asked me to tell you, btw, that she is not at all high maintenance and I am just making things up. So … again, I must refer you to the disclaimer.

And now, more turtle pictures! :-D As you will possibly already have guessed from the title of the post. These pictures are from July this year, I had my secret cousin and her daughters over to meet the turtles. So they were all walking around loose and Raphael, freaking a little because of all these unknown two-legs suddenly invading his space, wandered off out of the room. I didn't really wonder about what he was doing, but then I heard some noise … went to check and found him climbing. Which didn't really surprise me. But the how and why of it was a little unusual.

I got this far …

I’m gonna get all the way up there …

ARGH!

5 comments:

Mombi said...

LOL... Those were funny!

Leisha Camden said...

It was so fun to watch him at it ... 100% focused, but what on earth he thought he'd do if he actually managed to get into the bucket, I can't even begin to guess. :-D

I kind of wish that I'd filmed it, but then again, if I had, I wouldn't have had these pictures, so ... Can't win 'em all, etc. :-)

Paz said...

lets hope you have not gotten the bunny book

http://www.uberg33k.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=bunnies&id=0508cb

Findabair said...

Awww, isn't he just the cutest thing :))

Leisha Camden said...

Yes, he is ... !! :-D