Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sarah Palin is a bad Christian!

She claims to be humble and to obey God's will, but in reality she closes her eyes to what he tries to communicate to her!! Shame on her!

Putting my life in my creator's hands -- this is what I always do. I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door ... And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door.

From this article, but it's all over the place, really. >:-)

I almost wish I knew Sarah Palin so I could explain this to her.

Guess what, Ms Barracuda.

God has, like, already spoken.

He made the campaign a giant hassle for you, he made the media publish all kinds of stories that made you look ridiculous, he made you fuck up on national TV, he made you look like an idiot in front of the entire country. Scratch that, the entire world. God made sure that all the dirt on you and your family got dug up and put on record for anyone to find, forever, with a few keystrokes. He created a huge rift in your party, and now he's making you all fight among yourselves. God made you lose the election.

God has spoken, Sarah. He don't wantcha. Why is that so hard to understand? Remember, in the immortal words of Terry Pratchett (who I'm sure you've never heard of), just because it isn't nice, doesn't mean it's not a miracle.

*****

This is almost the best part though:
Palin's father said his daughter told him the only clothing or accessories she personally had purchased in the past four months was a pair of shoes.
Yeah, and I told my father that the brand new DVD recorder I paid 2500 crowns for a week before I went on a relatively high priced vacation to Egypt was something I'd had for ages, he just never noticed it till now. Like, I can't help it if he doesn't pay attention. I lied too, Sarah. Sometimes it's OK. ;-)

4 comments:

Fifty K said...

LOL. When I saw the title of this blog, I just laughed to myself and thought "well, I could have told ya that!". Great post!!

Paz said...

reading her argument "and that's the story on the clothes." reminded me of Forrest Gump "and thats all I have to say on that" and "Palin's father, Chuck Heath, told the Associated Press that Palin spent part of the weekend going through her clothing to determine what belongs to the Republican Party.
"She was just frantically ... trying to sort stuff out," Heath told AP. "That's the problem, you know, the kids lose underwear, and everything has to be accounted for". WTF they were going to return underwear.
I agree they are missing the BIG picture, ye got trashed, Ya git the hint that God left for ya.
good post as usual madam, remember if I make shit list let me know

Leisha Camden said...

I will let you know paz, but let's try to keep you off of there. ;-) I know, the underwear, what's up with that. Why is the party's money being spent on underwear for her children? Americans, is that normal? In this country, I don't think it'd even occur to politicians to spend campaign money on clothes for their kids.* Weirdness. As for 'sorting stuff out', maybe if she'd kept track of it in the first place, she wouldn't be so frantic now. >:-)

Thanks, kccat!!


*Then again, any Norwegian politician who brought their kids with them on campaign and showed them off at political rallies wouldn't stand a chance in hell of being elected to anything. So I guess they can just all wear their regular clothes, nobody's gonna see them anyway. ;-)

Michaelok said...

The plot thickens, indeed. When I first heard this, I heard it as "15,000". Nope. "150,000". This is America, baby.

I can definitely say that the general consensus is that the choice of Palin was a poor one. For one thing, it illustrated McCain's rashness rather than sound decision-making. There was some talk of McCain dropping her, she was not his first choice and apparently didn't even interview her - serves him right for all she did to his campaign (rile up the nutjobs, and spend spend spend).

I do know that people who might've been on the fence, went with Obama after taking one look, or earshot, of Palin. Miss I-don't-know-what-NAFTA stands for, or what the Bush Doctrine is, and I can see Russia from my house (there's a great New Yorker cover that rips on that comment).

Her with the 2nd grade geography knowledge : Yes, Africa is a continent, not a country, and South Africa is a country, not a continent, like South America.

Apparently she bought silk underwear for the hubby. Not sure how that contributed to the republican effort.

A few other tidbits:

Actually the whole Palin shopping spree is typical of Bush neocons. Here's a credit card, go shopping, no oversight, no regulations, unlimited money (like Doritos, we'll print more) have fun.

She was told to buy 3 nice suits, she spent _over_ 150K USD. The rich McCain supporter who supposedly funded this whole thing is furious, but isn't it his own fault? Send me the receipt, I'll approve it, or deny it, isn't that how most expense systems work?

I seriously think she's the biggest idiot ever, and she simply couldn't help mooching, something she's been doing her entire career with the government. She gave a fat government contract to a company that helped build her house - I wonder if she got a good deal.

She also racked up about $50K over the year, carting her family around the country, and then going back and changing the expense report to make it look like her kids were invited. Isn't that fraud? It certainly is deceitful, greedy, wasteful, all-in-all un-Christianlike, just like the bunch of squatters in the White House right this minute.

How did this add up? One example: she went to the MTV awards, couple thousand for the plane flight, then the ritzy hotel. Hey Alaskan taxpayers! Thanks!

In the same way, she's pretty sure she didn't spend $150USD, she herself is amazed. Easy Sarah, here's how it works: You go shopping at the fanciest dept. stores: $900 at Neiman-Marcus in Minnesota, $1200 at Nordstrom's in Washington, hey it adds up. Can you imagine this person as VP? Shocking. Bridge to nowhere? How about country to nowhere? (In fact, she's no different from the bailout to nowhere, or as I like to call it "My big, fat Bonus check".)

And then the lies. Her father was quoted in a newsarticle (mentioned in paz's comment) talking about how she was trying to figure out what to give back. She doesn't even know (hmm) but then she claims on NBC to Matt Lauer that she's giving it all back. Right, you aren't even sure. And then at one point she said she didn't buy it, they had already bought it all for her.

I mean, this lady is so full of hilarity, she outdoes Saturday Night Live. They just have to put her on there, with her Minnesotan accent and all, you betcha, you can't make this stuff up, she doesn't even have to act. (Apparently, during the Great Depression, a bunch of Minnesotans went out to Alaska. And they brought their accent, made famous in the movie Fargo with them. Anyway, that's the story. All I can say is, she absolutely has that accent.

One of the funniest things I heard, maybe on Stephanie Miller, was that she said the election was in God's hands. Uh, so now that you lost, big time, what does that say? Is God sending you a wee bit of a message?