Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Worst book EVAR

I'm doing a challenge this year, a reading challenge ... I'm planning to read one book every month from a country that I've never read any literature from before. Whew. :-) This month's new country was Belarus, I just finished that book today ... last month's was Haiti, but I ended up crossing Chile off the list too, semi-accidentally. :-) January's was Bahrain. Barf. The book, a so-called novel called QuixotiQ, was perhaps the worst book I have ever read in my entire life. It filled me with frustrated rage. What a total waste of paper. KAS, you can back me up on this, I know. ;-) I had to make a Youtube video to share my annoyance with the world.

Not to toot my own horn, but the video's way better than the book. Although, of course, that is really saying very little. But hey, my t-shirt's awesome, right?!! :-D

3 comments:

KAS said...

Haha, certainly! Awesomely bad book.

Paz said...

so what your saying is that if I get extremely bored and cannot find spoons to gouge my eyes out with this would be a poor substitute for passing the time ;P

Leisha Camden said...

KAS: The book is ready to travel some more now, so just let me know if you're ready for some mental agony ... ;-)

Paz: If you can't find spoons, you should just use your fingers. ;-)