Monday, July 14, 2008

The Nordic Ark, July 12th 2008. Part Nine

And now ... !!!! :-D Now for the absolute highlight of the visit. Well, for me, anyway. ;-) The newest addition to the park - the Wetlands. This consists of a small reptile house, a number of outside enclosures for reptiles, amphibians and birds, and then a huge field which has enclosures for more birds. I was SO psyched about seeing the reptile house. :-D

'Welcome to the Wetlands'.

'The Wetlands was opened on June 13th 2008 by HRH Crown Princess Victoria. The Wetlands is financed by' etc. :-)


A word of warning: I won't be able to post the inhabitants of the reptile house in the exact order that we saw them, or to name them all. Because I just can't tell which are which of these frogs. :-) I'll do my best, but I make no promises. DO NOT TRUST WHAT I TELL YOU ABOUT THE FROGS.

The first exhibit we came to contained these frogs. I don't know which they are. Sorry.

(Photo credit: top two: KAS; bottom: me)

2 comments:

Anne Ida said...

Ser ut som dere hadde en fantastisk tur!

Leisha Camden said...

Det skal jeg hilse deg og si ... !! :-) Det var virkelig en stor opplevelse.

Følg med, nå kommer skilpaddebildene ... !! ;-)