Sunday, June 22, 2008

Crazy/Scary Online Weirdness, Part Two

A show on TV tonight that reminded me of something awful ... or actually it was about the something that was awful ... it was called My Fake Baby. It's about the so-called 'reborn' phenomenon. Ooh, I don't want to get into it, it's too creepy. I shudder at the thought.

The first I heard of this was when a friend sent me a link to this blog. 'Nuff said there. I'd recommend reading it, it's a great post, he's a pretty good writer. Funny. Read the comments too, lots of good stuff there. And to get the full experience, definitely follow the eBay link like he says. (If the link's dead, all it'll take is a search for 'reborn' and you'll be set ... if you dare.)

Truth is indeed stranger than fiction. Although, come to think of it, this does remind me of a certain short story F Paul Wilson contributed to one of the Borderlands anthologies ...

No comments: