A while back I was tagged with my very first blog award by Lemmy Caution - thank you!!! - but because of this, that and the other ;-) I'm only getting around to acknowledging the honor now. Thank you, I appreciate it. :-)
I'm supposed to pass it on to seven others, so let's see if I can come up with that many. :-) I very often forget everything when I'm put on the spot like that. But let's see. (Not necessarily in order.)
1. A Death in the Ballroom (open by invitation only, so no link, sorry)
(they're a couple so they'll have to share!! ;-)
And then here are the award rules:
The instructions for the 'chosen ones' :
1. You must brag about the award
2. You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3. You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog.
5. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on with the instructions!
Ten honest things?
1. I think what whoever wrote this actually meant was 'truthful'.
2. I am really, really lazy.
3. I think housework is incredibly boring ... when I'm not actually doing any.
4. I don't have a driver's license, even though I have taken the tests.
5. I watch The Bold and the Beautiful. Every episode. It's on at around noon, but I record it and watch it when I get home. If I miss an episode, I go online and read the synopsis.
6. I can't stand children.
7. I would love to have a garden. But I don't want to do any gardening.
8. I think capitalism is an incredibly bad idea.
9. I hope I've died before Norway ever becomes a republic.
10. I was once stuck in an elevator with Terry Pratchett. Only for a couple of minutes. But still.
The comments with info I will leave tonight. Thanks again, Lemmy!! :-)