Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Something fun from MADtv

Last summer I posted a video (the first I ever posted here! all the ESC ones from last year were added later, when I'd figured out how :-) to entertain AudiX78 who at the time was bored out of her head working the night shift. :-) It's a skit from MADtv, one of my favorite comedy shows, making fun of the incredibly stupid reality show Laguna Beach. I just love that skit. Here's another one, more of the same. Listen to the intro song, it's hilarious. Airheads - we're all such stupid airheads ... LOL!! :-D

2 comments:

Paz said...

LOL
saw the show once in a dentist waiting room , I was like, OMG, like this was like totally the dumbest thing on TV, like!

Leisha Camden said...

I soo know what you mean. Even though I've hardly watched it ... only when I've accidentally dropped in on it while channel surfing. It's almost unendurable ... it's so stupid that it's hard to tell which is the parody and which is the real thing. ;-)