Friday, April 10, 2009

Picture of the month - March 2009

Picking my favorite photo out of all the ones I took last month was really tricky this time. I took some really great shots in Warsaw (I could hardly avoid getting at least some good ones, considering how many I took :-). I am soo happy with some of the shots from that trip. But all the same I think my top fave this month has to be one that I took in my guest room. :-) Remember the video I posted a while back, with all three of my little guys climbing and swimming and biting and what not? I spent a couple of hours or so with them all on the loose like that, and I took a series of pictures as well as that video. They were doing so many cute and funny things. :-) One of these photos came out unusually well. I caught a special moment. :-) Something that has happened many a time but is very difficult to catch with a camera. :-)

This is my precious little Henrik in the very act of chomping down on my finger.

NOM ... !!!

2 comments:

Paz said...

mommie luks lik noms, Iz cheks

Leisha Camden said...

mommie gimme nommie! NAO!