Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a week ...

Yeah, what a week I've had. I am SO tired. Why is it that everything happens at once? It kind of ruins things a little, actually ... because even though I may be looking forward to all these things, or, in the case of overtime, at least not mind it particularly, but when it all happens at once I almost start resenting it, like, If only this stupid meeting could have been next week instead of this week, I would have enjoyed it so much more ... even though I am in fact enjoying it. Does that make sense?

Oh well. At least some people are happy. I caught this on the subway home tonight.

Is it just me, or does it look like there's a person with three legs standing on the platform?

OK, seriously, I need to get some sleep. o_O

2 comments:

Paz said...

:D does kinda looks like the 3 legs

Leisha Camden said...

I know, doesn't it? I only noticed it when I got home and looked at the picture on the computer screen. I wish I'd paid more attention when I took it. :-)