Friday, May 16, 2008

Books I've read in 2008 - January

I want to list the books I read here, with links to them on my BookCrossing shelf if possible. I'll do this every month from now on. I'll post the lists from the beginning of this year now.

Impulse & Initiative by Abigail Reynolds Begun in 2007
Naked by David Sedaris Begun in 2007
Luftslottet som sprängdes by Stieg Larsson (audio) Begun in 2007
Strangers by Taichi Yamada
Kvinnen som kledte seg naken for sin elskede by Jan Wiese
Miracle and Other Christmas Stories by Connie Willis Begun in 2007
Teleny by unknown ... Oscar Wilde, et. al?
The End of Faith by Sam Harris
Edward Finnigans upprättelse by Roslund & Hellström (audio)
The Embrace by Aphrodite Jones
Vinterdrottningen by Boris Akunin
Hjerter i chili by Laura Esquivel
I Choose to Live by Sabine Dardenne with Marie-Thérèse Cuny
Elskeren by Marguerite Duras

No comments: