Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here we go ...

Greece! I knew it! :-)

Romania. OK. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but I would not have voted for them myself. (And didn't. ;-)

Bosnia & Herzegovina. Of course!!

Finland?! What??
OK, surprised now ... !! :-o

RUSSIA!!! Yes!!!

Israel. Noo! That boring song. Blech.

Azerbaijan. OK. Happy for them, it's their first time. :-)

Armenia. I knew it. :-)

Poland. Another pretty boring song. I don't quite get it. But it's not a bad entry.

Norway. Congratulations, Mira and Maria! :-) Good for them. I can't imagine we have any chance of winning, but it's fun to be in the final, anyway. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! =)

Anonymous said...

By golly, it worked... I wonder where my comments got off to yesterday, seems they vanished without a trace. Oh well, it's not like I was saying anything important. ;-)

Leisha Camden said...

What, your other comments weren't posted yesterday?! :-o Oh noes!!

I'm sure whatever you had to say was fascinating! ;-) Try again, I' dying to hear what you have to say. :-) Really. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Meh... Was mostly about stuff no longer relevant, what with the first ESC semi final being over now.

Btw, what's with the Netherlands not qualifying??!?! I'm shocked. Esp. since Finland did qualify. Hrmf. Europeans... I will never understand their taste in music! ;-)

Leisha Camden said...

Yeah, the Netherlands should have gotten through. It was a really good song (and their best entry in years, not that that's got anything to do with it). I was hoping to see that on Saturday instead of Poland and/or Israel's boring ballads.

Finland I don't mind, I like the song ... I just was so sure that Europe wouldn't want it now since we got something so similar two years ago. In a much cooler wrapping. ;-)

But as you say, one never can tell ... :-)