Thursday, May 15, 2008

LITHUANIA: Jeronimas Milius - Nomads in the Night

WHAT in the name of all that's holy IS THIS??????????

The final incontrovertible proof that there is no god???

WHAT is he wearing, WHAT is that hairstyle supposed to be and WHAT is this EVIL-sounding song??? I'm sorry, 'song'?? And what is that sound coming out of his mouth?!?

This is seriously sending shudders down my spine. I don't have the words to describe it. This man needs professional help on SO many levels.

Oh, the pain, the pain of it all ... !!

I thought Lithuania had hit rock bottom two years ago - yeah, I know they did well with that, but I hated it so much, and I thought they couldn't come up with anything worse. Oh, there is no end to human folly ... ! And to prove just that - he wrote the song himself ... !!! :-o


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZT53HA6ZNM

No comments: