Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Montenegro, Israel, Estonia

Montenegro:
The song sounds better than I expected. Better than in the video. He's got stage presence. I didn't think much of their chances when I'd just seen the video, but now they're sounding good. They've got a good shot at a place in the final.
His backing dancers look like hookers though. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Israel:
A striking opening. People will remember that. Unfortunate starting slot, but good presentation.
The song is still boring though. I SO don't understand how this can be a favorite.
I hope this doesn't make the cut.

Estonia:
Piece of shit.
The guys can't sing for shit and they look like idiots. Again the backing dancers look like ... OK, not hookers. Strippers. The beat of the song is incredibly annoying.
It certainly is a gag entry - as in, gag me with a spoon.
I hope intensely that this doesn't make it (although it may, and I won't be entirely surprised if that happens) because I never want to hear this 'song' again.

Ha ha! The Estonians got booed!! :-D

No comments: