Thursday, May 15, 2008

BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2008: Laka - Pokusaj

I hope they're aware that the rules don't allow live animals on stage in the international finals ...

I don't think I get this. This whole entry is like one giant inside joke. Would I understand it if I was Bosnian? Is it modern art I wonder - I don't understand modern art ...

But the song in itself has a good beat, an appealing melody line. The actual composition is good. I think it's just as well that the lyrics will be incomprehensible to the vast majority of the audience members ... well, actually, they do make about as much sense to me in English as they do in Bosnian ... (I checked the translation ... ; -)

This may do pretty well ... or it may get lots of votes from ex-Yugoslavia and nothing from anywhere else - in which case it can't get anywhere, alas. :-)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS8img-tNFM

1 comment:

Leisha Camden said...

The more I hear this song, the more I like it. It's seriously growing on me.

Fingers crossed for Bosnia, I think.